Pretty

cover1.jpg

I’m excited to report that the galleys of Pretty have arrived. I’m really proud of this book and I’m looking forward to the release on August 30.

What do you think of the cover?

11 Responses to 'Pretty'

1. Cass says:

Oh I love it! Geez, I can not wait for this book to come out! I absolutely love the way you write, August 30th needs to hurry the hell up!

2. Talia says:

I like the cover!!! I’m excited to read the book.

3. Ooh, can’t wait to read it! The cover looks great. Intriguing.

4. Loulou says:

Great cover! I have just started ‘Some Girls’ and I LOVE it!

5. faith says:

Its wild to think as we are all reading your blog you are off in another world writing novels for us to read. WHILE raising a toddler and being a rocker’s wife!! You are living your dream, girl. It is inspiring to witness.
    Can’t WAIT for the book..with a title like “Pretty” the cover could have been anything. This one really makes one wonder what is inside! Perfect~

6. Kristen says:

Great cover! I can’t wait to read it.

7. Andrea Judd says:

Ok…you already know what a huge fan I am Jillian….and I am so excited to read “Pretty”
    Is that a big pile of cocaine on the cover?! I am thinking so….but no matter because it truly ROCKS! Congrats my friend!!! xoxox love to the men as well!

8. sierra sky says:

Love it love it love it. Though I’m still not clear what all goes into the cover selection process? I’ve always wondered why there are models on book covers instead of a photo of the author. Especially when the author is as gorgeous as you. Just sayin!

9. By the way, I was reading the ARC of Pretty in the airport last night and two women came up to me to ask what I was reading. They said the cover looked interesting and they were dying to know what the book was. I talked you up, of course.

10. Freya says:

I can’t wait to read pretty, you are so talented! I literally could not put Some Girls down it was so good.

Congratulations on being such a successful writer. You’re truly inspirational.