A reading with Tomas Moniz, Artnoose, Ariel Gore, Jillian Lauren, Jerry Stahl
On the eve of the LA Zine fest, long time zinesters Artnoose, celebrating her 100th issue of Ker-bloom, and Tomas Moniz, editor of Rad Dad and other zines, have teamed up with literary superstars Ariel Gore, Jillian Lauren and Jerry Stahl for an evening of storytelling filled with hilarity, hi-jnks and hope.
- Artnoose has release an issue of Ker-bloom every two months for the last 16 years!
- Tomas Moniz edits and writes for Rad Dad, a zine on radical parenting, hosts two literary events in the Bay Area, and performs regularly.
- Ariel Gore is founder of Hip Mama. Her newest work is The People’s Apocalypse.
- Jillian Lauren is Los Angeles based writer of Some Girls: My Life in a Harem. Her newest work is Mother Tongue.
- Jerry Stahl is the author of many books including Permanent Midnight and Perv, A Love Story.
The event will take place at Stories Books and Café in East Los Angeles (1716 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90026) from 7:30 – 9:00.
It’s free to the people.